VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 10, 2017, NAN, WSCRF, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — North American Nickel Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NAN) (OTCBB:WSCRF) (CUSIP:65704T 108) (the “Company“) is pleased to report that first assays have been received from the 2017 drilling program at the Company’s 100% owned Maniitsoq nickel-copper-cobalt-PGM project in Southwest Greenland. Drill hole MQ-17-135 was completed to test the down-dip extent of the new nickel-copper sulphide zone intersected at Mikissoq in the Imiak Hill Complex area in 2016. This new hole has returned significant resultsRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More