HONG KONG, July 6, 2016, EGT, /PRNewswire/ — Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (NASDAQ: EGT) (the “Company”) announced today that it will sell all 670 of its electronic gaming machine (EGM) seats placed at NagaWorld Casino to a third-party in Cambodia for $2.5 million. The purchase price is payable by the purchaser in full in cash on completion of the sale, which is expected to occur on or around July 6, 2016. Prior to the sale, the Company had leased EGMsRead more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More