VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 20, 2017, MYMMF, /PRNewswire/ — MYM Nutraceuticals Inc. (OTCQB: MYMMF) (CSE: MYM.CN) (the “Company” or “MYM“) is extremely pleased to announce that it has signed an exclusive deal with the Municipality of Weedon, Québec (“Weedon“) to build a 1.5 million-square-foot cannabis production facility consisting of fifteen 100,000-square-foot greenhouses. Once the entire project is completed and licensed, it would be one of the largest growing operations in the world, with the potential to produce over 150,000 kilograms of cannabis per yearRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More