VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 20, 2017, MYMMF, /PRNewswire/ — MYM Nutraceuticals Inc. (OTCQB: MYMMF) (CSE: MYM.CN) (the “Company” or “MYM“) is extremely pleased to announce that it has signed an exclusive deal with the Municipality of Weedon, Québec (“Weedon“) to build a 1.5 million-square-foot cannabis production facility consisting of fifteen 100,000-square-foot greenhouses. Once the entire project is completed and licensed, it would be one of the largest growing operations in the world, with the potential to produce over 150,000 kilograms of cannabis per yearRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More