SAN DIEGO, CA–MYDX, (Marketwired – February 09, 2016) – MyDx, Inc. (OTCQB: MYDX), a science and technology Company which created MyDx™ (My Diagnostic), the first battery operated, handheld, chemical analyzer for consumers, today announced that the Company has entered into an equity purchase agreement (“Agreement”) with Kodiak Capital Group, LLC (“Kodiak”). Under the terms of the Agreement, MyDx has the right to sell to, and Kodiak is obligated to purchase, $1,000,000 of MyDx’s common stock. Kodiak cannot require any salesRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More