SAN DIEGO, CA–MYDX, (Marketwired – February 09, 2016) – MyDx, Inc. (OTCQB: MYDX), a science and technology Company which created MyDx™ (My Diagnostic), the first battery operated, handheld, chemical analyzer for consumers, today announced that the Company has entered into an equity purchase agreement (“Agreement”) with Kodiak Capital Group, LLC (“Kodiak”). Under the terms of the Agreement, MyDx has the right to sell to, and Kodiak is obligated to purchase, $1,000,000 of MyDx’s common stock. Kodiak cannot require any salesRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More