DENVER, March 16, 2016, MSLP, /PRNewswire/ — MusclePharm Corporation (OTCQB: MSLP) (“MusclePharm” or the “Company”), a scientifically-driven, performance lifestyle sports nutrition company, today announced Brad Pyatt has resigned from his position as CEO and will also leave the Company’s Board of Directors. Executive Chairman Ryan Drexler has been appointed Interim CEO and President. The Company has begun a search for a replacement that will be overseen by the board. “Brad has been a valuable innovator and contributor to MusclePharm, both asRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More