DENVER, March 16, 2016, MSLP, /PRNewswire/ — MusclePharm Corporation (OTCQB: MSLP) (“MusclePharm” or the “Company”), a scientifically-driven, performance lifestyle sports nutrition company, today announced Brad Pyatt has resigned from his position as CEO and will also leave the Company’s Board of Directors. Executive Chairman Ryan Drexler has been appointed Interim CEO and President. The Company has begun a search for a replacement that will be overseen by the board. “Brad has been a valuable innovator and contributor to MusclePharm, both asRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More