Last year’s acquisition of Progressive Water Treatment continues to drive year over year increases. PR Newswire LOS ANGELES and DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2016, OCLN LOS ANGELES and DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — OriginClear Inc. (OTC/QB: OCLN), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, today announced that its third quarter 10-Q filing revealed that for the nine months ended September 30, 2016, revenues increased by $4,181,098 (2,981 percent), and gross profits increased by $1,367,885 (2,534 percent), over the nine monthsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More