LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Sep 28, 2017) – StereoVision Entertainment, Inc. (OTC PINK: SVSN), a publicly traded Nevada company, announced that they’ve received a worldwide distribution contract from MULTICOM http://www.multicom.tv/ for their library of 11 feature films in the Pacific Titles Archives deal. http://www.pacifictitlearchives.com/ “We’ve put together a very favorable distribution deal with MULTICOM for our 11 film library,” said StereoVision’s CEO Jack Honour. “It’s a zero cost to us earnings sharing deal so when anyone makes money, everyone makes money. And itRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More