BEDMINSTER, N.J., Sept. 13, 2016, MTNB, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. (“Matinas BioPharma” or the “Company”) (OTCQB:MTNB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying and developing safe and effective broad spectrum therapeutics for the treatment of serious and life-threatening infections, today announced the final closing of an $8.0 million private placement equity financing, which represents the full amount of the offering. The Company sold to accredited investors an aggregate of 1,600,000 Series A Preferred Shares at a purchaseRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More