PETACH TIKVA, Israel, May 18, 2016, MRLA, /PRNewswire/ — Emerald Medical Applications Corp. (OTCQB: MRLA) (“Emerald” or the “Company”), the Israeli-based company engaged in the development and sale of DermaCompare™, its proprietary artificial intelligence technology and application for the early diagnosis of melanoma and other skin cancers, today announced that Dr. Ben-Zion Weiner has joined the Company’s Scientific Advisory Board. From 1975 to 2012, Dr. Weiner held executive positions with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NYSE: TEVA) and its subsidiaries (“Teva”). He wasRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More