LAS VEGAS, NV–IEGH, (Marketwired – August 01, 2016) – IEG Holdings Corporation (OTCQX: IEGH) today announced the pricing and record date for its proposed rights offering. IEG Holdings plans to use the proceeds from this offering to fund new loan originations and for general corporate purposes. The exercise price of the rights will be $1.00 per share, an approximate 40% discount to the $1.67 closing price per share of IEG Holdings’ common stock on July 28, 2016. Shareholders must ownRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More