—National Foreclosure Inventory Down 25.9 Percent from June 2015— PR Newswire, IRVINE, Calif., August 9, 2016, CLGX CoreLogic® (NYSE: CLGX), a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, today released its June 2016 National Foreclosure Report which shows the foreclosure inventory declined by 25.9 percent and completed foreclosures declined by 4.9 percent compared with June 2015. The number of completed foreclosures nationwide decreased year over year from 40,000 in June 2015 to 38,000 in June 2016, representing aRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More