CAESAREA, Israel, January 26, 2016, DRIO, /PRNewswire/ — Sales channels to include direct-to-consumer, e-commerce, third-party distributors Establishing North American headquarters and warehouse to serve U.S. and Canada LabStyle Innovations Corp. (OTCQB: DRIO), developer of the Dario™ Blood Glucose Monitoring System, today announced it is preparing to launch its FDA-cleared product in the United States in the first quarter of 2016. The national rollout in the U.S. follows the FDA’s 510(k) clearance of the Dario in December 2015. Direct-to-consumer sales throughRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More