SAN DIEGO, CA–(Marketwired – Jun 13, 2017) – Global Payout, Inc. (OTC PINK: GOHE) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its majority owned subsidiary MoneyTrac Technology, Inc., (“MTT”) has executed a Joint Venture agreement (“JV”) with Compliance Financial Network Corp (“CFN”), an innovative compliance technology and cash logistics company. The JV provides MTT with the opportunity to integrate pivotal compliance solutions and features within its existing electronic payment processing technology, which is powered by the Virtu Network Solutions (“VNS”)Read more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More