DALLAS and MUMBAI, India, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — MoneyOnMobile, Inc. (OTCQB: MOMT), one of India’s largest phone-based payment networks, announced the company completed a $7.6 million fundraise which will provide new capital through the issuance of Series F Preferred Shares. “We are pleased with the positive response from investors and the speed with which we closed this investment during what is normally a relatively slow time of the year for fundraising. This capital infusion will enable us to continueRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More