WESTON, FL–MKGI, (Marketwired – Oct 10, 2017) – Monaker Group (OTCQB: MKGI), a travel industry technology leader, has submitted its formal application to list the company’s common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market. “We believe up-listing to NASDAQ should increase awareness of Monaker in the financial community,” said the company’s CEO, William Kerby. “The benefits provided by the NASDAQ listing would be timely as we expect the first B2B deployment of our alternative lodging rentals (“ALR”) platform this fall, launching with several ofRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More