WESTON, FL–MKGI, (Marketwired – Oct 10, 2017) – Monaker Group (OTCQB: MKGI), a travel industry technology leader, has submitted its formal application to list the company’s common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market. “We believe up-listing to NASDAQ should increase awareness of Monaker in the financial community,” said the company’s CEO, William Kerby. “The benefits provided by the NASDAQ listing would be timely as we expect the first B2B deployment of our alternative lodging rentals (“ALR”) platform this fall, launching with several ofRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More