WESTON, FL–MKGI, (Marketwired – Oct 10, 2017) – Monaker Group (OTCQB: MKGI), a travel industry technology leader, has submitted its formal application to list the company’s common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market. “We believe up-listing to NASDAQ should increase awareness of Monaker in the financial community,” said the company’s CEO, William Kerby. “The benefits provided by the NASDAQ listing would be timely as we expect the first B2B deployment of our alternative lodging rentals (“ALR”) platform this fall, launching with several ofRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More