DALLAS and MUMBAI, India, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — MoneyOnMobile, Inc. (OTCQB: MOMT), one of India’s largest phone-based payment networks, announced the company completed a $7.6 million fundraise which will provide new capital through the issuance of Series F Preferred Shares. “We are pleased with the positive response from investors and the speed with which we closed this investment during what is normally a relatively slow time of the year for fundraising. This capital infusion will enable us to continueRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More