DALLAS and MUMBAI, India, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — MoneyOnMobile, Inc. (OTCQB: MOMT), one of India’s largest phone-based payment networks, announced the company completed a $7.6 million fundraise which will provide new capital through the issuance of Series F Preferred Shares. “We are pleased with the positive response from investors and the speed with which we closed this investment during what is normally a relatively slow time of the year for fundraising. This capital infusion will enable us to continueRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More