CoPrimers™ used in proof of concept evaluation SALT LAKE CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODX), a diagnostics company with a unique, proprietary platform for the development of molecular diagnostics, announced today that the Company’s CoPrimer™ technology is being employed to achieve the objectives of a research project conducted by the Wang Group at Stanford University. The purpose of the study is to develop more efficient methods to detect multiple genetic mutations in the EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor) gene, including theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More