St. Marys, West Virginia, March 9, 2017, PKTX ProtoKinetix, Incorporated (OTC: PKTX) (the “Company” or “ProtoKinetix”) (www.protokinetix.com) today announced the start of a Phase 1 first-in-human clinical trial of AAGP™ PKX-001 treated islet cells used in conjunction with the Edmonton Protocol for the treatment of Type 1 diabetes. The first patient has been treated under this protocol. The trial is being led by Dr. James Shapiro, MD, PhD, FRCSC, MSM FCAHS, AHS Director of Clinical Islet and Living Donor LiverRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More