PHOENIX, Jan. 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobivity Holdings Corp. (OTCQB:MFON), makers of the award-winning platform for intelligent and personalized marketing in the real world, and Chanticleer Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:BURG), the owners and operators of several fast casual restaurant brands, today announced plans to use MobivityMind, a blockchain-architected platform for commerce and customer communication across brands, to power their groundbreaking cryptocurrency customer loyalty and rewards program. Chanticleer Holding’s brands, including BGR (Burgers Grilled Right), Little Big Burger, and American BurgerRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More