GARDEN CITY, N.Y., March 23, 2016, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, the largest network of retail mall-based mobile advertising beacons in the United States and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ), today announced that its mobile app publisher network has reached a critical milestone with more than 50 million aggregated downloads. The Mobiquity Networks platform leverages the precise location awareness enabled by beacon technology to trigger retailer and entertainment focused app engagement and to accurately accountRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More