NEW YORK, May 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a mobile location data intelligence company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ), today announces that they have entered into a revenue sharing partnership with Advangelists, the leading provider of an integrated, low-cost, technology platform to meet all the needs of digital programmatic advertisers. The revenue sharing partnership provides Advangelists’ 200+ clients, including Airbnb, Microsoft, Nike, AOL and Cheetah Mobile, the ability to pay for access toRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More