NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2017, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a mobile location data intelligence company, and wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ) today addressed shareholders regarding growth. The company, whose core technologies allow for the collection, analysis, reporting and distribution of mobile location data for the purpose of making smarter business decisions, has seen revenue growth during the last two quarters. CEO Dean Julia said, “As our customers begin to recognize the value in our products andRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More