NEW YORK, May 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a mobile location data intelligence company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ), today announces that they have entered into a revenue sharing partnership with Advangelists, the leading provider of an integrated, low-cost, technology platform to meet all the needs of digital programmatic advertisers. The revenue sharing partnership provides Advangelists’ 200+ clients, including Airbnb, Microsoft, Nike, AOL and Cheetah Mobile, the ability to pay for access toRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More