SAN DIEGO, CA– GOPH, (Marketwired – Sep 18, 2017) – Gopher Protocol, Inc. (OTCQB: GOPH) (“Gopher” or the “Company”), a development-stage company which specializes in the creation of Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence enabled mobile technologies and distribution announced today that it filed for extension of the GOPHERINSIGHT, GOPHERNET and FRIENDINME Trademark Applications. These were the third extensions filed. As such, Gopher has potentially two more extensions or 18 months to start utilizing these Trade Marks. As introduced this week,Read more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More