NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2017, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a mobile location data intelligence company, and wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ) today addressed shareholders regarding growth. The company, whose core technologies allow for the collection, analysis, reporting and distribution of mobile location data for the purpose of making smarter business decisions, has seen revenue growth during the last two quarters. CEO Dean Julia said, “As our customers begin to recognize the value in our products andRead more
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More