NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2017, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a mobile location data intelligence company, and wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ) today addressed shareholders regarding growth. The company, whose core technologies allow for the collection, analysis, reporting and distribution of mobile location data for the purpose of making smarter business decisions, has seen revenue growth during the last two quarters. CEO Dean Julia said, “As our customers begin to recognize the value in our products andRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More