Company continues to expand its user base and market share in the rapidly growing medical cannabis industry PR Newswire DENVER, March 20, 2017, MSRT, DENVER, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — MassRoots, Inc. (OTCQB: MSRT), a leading technology platform for the medical cannabis industry, announced today that the company has registered more than one million users on its platform. Through its mobile application, MassRoots enables consumers to rate products and strains based on their efficacy (i.e., working well for back-pain or epilepsy)Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More