Company continues to expand its user base and market share in the rapidly growing medical cannabis industry PR Newswire DENVER, March 20, 2017, MSRT, DENVER, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — MassRoots, Inc. (OTCQB: MSRT), a leading technology platform for the medical cannabis industry, announced today that the company has registered more than one million users on its platform. Through its mobile application, MassRoots enables consumers to rate products and strains based on their efficacy (i.e., working well for back-pain or epilepsy)Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More