Mar 29, 2017 OTC Disclosure & News Service – Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCQB: MNTR) announced that it has filed its annual 10-K filing for the year ended December 31, 2016 with the SEC. The Company reports that for the year ended December 31, 2016, Mentor had revenues of $2,761,245 and gross profit of $976,085 with a resulting net loss of ($858,113) or (4.8 cents) per share. This is an improvement in revenue from the year ended December 31, 2015, revenuesRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More