FAIRFAX, Va., Jan. 21, 2016, MNSB, /PRNewswire/ — MainStreet Bank (OTCQB: MNSB) reported a 39% increase in its share trading price for 2015 with an average daily volume of 3,550 shares traded. The Bank’s stock started the year at $8.90 per share and ended at $12.35 per share. MainStreet’s annual balance sheet growth was 39% for calendar year 2015 with total assets of $478 million against total assets of $345 million at the start of the year. The Bank completedRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More