FAIRFAX, Va., Jan. 21, 2016, MNSB, /PRNewswire/ — MainStreet Bank (OTCQB: MNSB) reported a 39% increase in its share trading price for 2015 with an average daily volume of 3,550 shares traded. The Bank’s stock started the year at $8.90 per share and ended at $12.35 per share. MainStreet’s annual balance sheet growth was 39% for calendar year 2015 with total assets of $478 million against total assets of $345 million at the start of the year. The Bank completedRead more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More