NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2017, TEUM, /PRNewswire/— Pareteum Corporation (NYSE MKT: TEUM) (“Pareteum” or the “Company”), a leading international provider of mobile networking software and services, today announced that Hal Turner, Executive Chairman, Vic Bozzo, Chief Executive Officer, Ted O’Donnell, Chief Financial Officer and Independent Directors Yves van Sante and Roderick de Greef entered into a share purchase agreement and participated in a private transaction to acquire an aggregate of 1,379,555 shares of common stock of the Company at $0.11 perRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More