NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2017, TEUM, /PRNewswire/— Pareteum Corporation (NYSE MKT: TEUM) (“Pareteum” or the “Company”), a leading international provider of mobile networking software and services, today announced that Hal Turner, Executive Chairman, Vic Bozzo, Chief Executive Officer, Ted O’Donnell, Chief Financial Officer and Independent Directors Yves van Sante and Roderick de Greef entered into a share purchase agreement and participated in a private transaction to acquire an aggregate of 1,379,555 shares of common stock of the Company at $0.11 perRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More