VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–MLNLF, (Marketwired – Jul 10, 2017) – Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSX VENTURE:ML)(FRANKFURT:A3N2)(OTCQB:MLNLF) (“Millennial” or the “Company”) is pleased to report encouraging results from an extended pumping test of the first production scale well at its Pastos Grandes Project in Salta, Argentina. Pumping well PGPW16-01 was installed in late 2016 to complete extended pumping of the lithium brine to determine the robustness and chemical variation of the aquifer over an extended period. At a pumping rate of 27.7 litres/second (l/s), theRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More