VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–MLNLF, (Marketwired – Jul 10, 2017) – Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSX VENTURE:ML)(FRANKFURT:A3N2)(OTCQB:MLNLF) (“Millennial” or the “Company”) is pleased to report encouraging results from an extended pumping test of the first production scale well at its Pastos Grandes Project in Salta, Argentina. Pumping well PGPW16-01 was installed in late 2016 to complete extended pumping of the lithium brine to determine the robustness and chemical variation of the aquifer over an extended period. At a pumping rate of 27.7 litres/second (l/s), theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More