Patent Describes Use of Self-Assembling Peptidomimetics to Create Barriers that Prevent Movement of Bodily Fluids and Contaminants, as well as Other Applications FRAMINGHAM, MA–(Marketwired – Feb 2, 2017) – Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ARTH) (“Arch” or the “Company”), developer of novel liquid, gel and solid hemostatic and wound care devices, announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued a broad method-of-use patent for products that contain self-assembling peptidomimetics (U.S. Patent number 9,511,113). The patent is assigned to theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More