SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 29, 2016, GBSN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (OTCQB:GBSN), a molecular diagnostics company, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued U.S. Patent 9,434,999 for the company’s amplification suppressor. This technology blocks detection of contaminants present in the environment that may result in a false positive result and potential misdiagnosis of a patient. The high sensitivity of molecular diagnostic testing makes it vulnerable to the influence of common environmental contaminantsRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More