SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 29, 2016, GBSN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (OTCQB:GBSN), a molecular diagnostics company, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued U.S. Patent 9,434,999 for the company’s amplification suppressor. This technology blocks detection of contaminants present in the environment that may result in a false positive result and potential misdiagnosis of a patient. The high sensitivity of molecular diagnostic testing makes it vulnerable to the influence of common environmental contaminantsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More