Funding to Support Further Commercialization of miraDry® for Sweat Reduction and Innovation of New Products SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 08, 2016, KTLC, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Miramar Labs, Inc. (OTCQB:KTLC), announced today its successful completion of a reverse merger with Miramar Technologies, Inc., the manufacturers of the miraDry® system which delivers microwave energy to non-invasively destroy sweat and odor glands in the underarm. The combined entity will trade on the OTC Markets solely focusing on the business of Miramar and hasRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More