November 1, 2017 / TheNewswire / Vancouver, Canada, GYA, GYNAF, – Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (the “Company” or “Guyana Goldstrike”) (TSXV: GYA, OTC: GYNAF, FSE: 1ZT) is pleased to announce royalty payments from small-scale alluvial mining (“Artisanal Mining”) on the Marudi Gold Project (“Marudi” or the “Property”). Company President and CEO, Mr. Peter Berdusco stated, “Marudi is a very unique mining project in that it hosts three separate gold bearing areas; the alluvial areas, saprolite overburden and the under-lying hard rock. Under a cooperative agreement artisanal minersRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More