Vancouver, BC / TheNewswire / NXS, – Nexus Gold Corp. (“Nexus” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: NXS) is pleased to announce that it intends to complete an initial work program at the Bouboulou Gold Concession (“Bouboulou”or the “Property”), located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Preliminary work on the Property will consist of reviewing legacy data, data compilation, geological mapping, drill hole mapping and selection, rock and core geochemical re-sampling, ground confirmation, and sourcing of drill operator, equipment and crew. Diamond drillingRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More