VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. (the “Company” or “Abattis “) (CSE: ATT) (OTC: ATTBF) is pleased to announce it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (the “LOI“) with Canadian Artesian Ice Ltd. (“Canadian Artesian“) to provide Canadian Artesian with, among other things, THC- and pesticide-free cannabidiol (“CBD“) isolate, research and development services, nanoencapsulation and nanoemulsification services, analytical and regulatory services and access to Abattis’s distribution and marketing channels to support the development, scalability and commercialization ofRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More