VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. (the “Company” or “Abattis “) (CSE: ATT) (OTC: ATTBF) is pleased to announce it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (the “LOI“) with Canadian Artesian Ice Ltd. (“Canadian Artesian“) to provide Canadian Artesian with, among other things, THC- and pesticide-free cannabidiol (“CBD“) isolate, research and development services, nanoencapsulation and nanoemulsification services, analytical and regulatory services and access to Abattis’s distribution and marketing channels to support the development, scalability and commercialization ofRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More