VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. (the “Company” or “Abattis “) (CSE: ATT) (OTC: ATTBF) is pleased to announce it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (the “LOI“) with Canadian Artesian Ice Ltd. (“Canadian Artesian“) to provide Canadian Artesian with, among other things, THC- and pesticide-free cannabidiol (“CBD“) isolate, research and development services, nanoencapsulation and nanoemulsification services, analytical and regulatory services and access to Abattis’s distribution and marketing channels to support the development, scalability and commercialization ofRead more
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiaries Kannaway®, HempMeds® and Dixie Botanicals Receive U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Seal
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Secures Multi-Year Contract Renewal of $1M per Year
- INVO BIOSCIENCE LAUNCHES EMBRYOLOGY CENTER IN THE BAY AREA TO SUPPORT DEDICATED INVOCELL CLINIC BEING DEVELOPED BY DR. AIMEE, THE “EGG WHISPERER”
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More