August 17, 2017, GYA, GYNAF, /TheNewswire /Vancouver, British Columbia – Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (the “Company” or “Guyana Goldstrike”) (TSXV: GYA, OTC: GYNAF FSE:1ZT) is pleased to announce that it has retained the services of mining engineering firm MineIt Consulting Inc. (“Mineit”) to assist the Company in compiling, modelling and advancing the legacy geological data from the Marudi Gold Project (“Marudi”) located in Guyana, South America. The legacy data contains over 40,000 metres of diamond drilling performed on the project byRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More