August 17, 2017, GYA, GYNAF, /TheNewswire /Vancouver, British Columbia – Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (the “Company” or “Guyana Goldstrike”) (TSXV: GYA, OTC: GYNAF FSE:1ZT) is pleased to announce that it has retained the services of mining engineering firm MineIt Consulting Inc. (“Mineit”) to assist the Company in compiling, modelling and advancing the legacy geological data from the Marudi Gold Project (“Marudi”) located in Guyana, South America. The legacy data contains over 40,000 metres of diamond drilling performed on the project byRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More