2016-04-21 06:49 ET – News Release, UTY Ms. Anita Algie reports UNITY ENERGY CORP. TO UNDERTAKE GROUND SAMPLING PROGRAM AT MILLERS CROSSING LITHIUM PROJECT, NEVADA Unity Energy Corp. is applying for permitting for a subsurface sampling program to test brine sediments on its Millers Crossing lithium project in the South Big Smoky Valley, Nevada, and expects to be on the ground in early May, 2016. The Phase 1 exploration program will consist of up to 20 short holes, drilled withRead more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More