PETACH TIKVA, Israel, May 18, 2016, MRLA, /PRNewswire/ — Emerald Medical Applications Corp. (OTCQB: MRLA) (“Emerald” or the “Company”), the Israeli-based company engaged in the development and sale of DermaCompare™, its proprietary artificial intelligence technology and application for the early diagnosis of melanoma and other skin cancers, today announced that Dr. Ben-Zion Weiner has joined the Company’s Scientific Advisory Board. From 1975 to 2012, Dr. Weiner held executive positions with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NYSE: TEVA) and its subsidiaries (“Teva”). He wasRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More