PRINCETON, N.J., Aug. 30, 2016, MKRS, /PRNewswire/ — Mikros Systems Corporation (OTCQB: MKRS) announced today that it has received several new contract awards and launched a new corporate website to support continuing future growth. Mikros produces advanced maintenance systems for the Navy, including the ADEPT® (Adaptive Diagnostic Electronic Portable Testset) Maintenance Automation Workstation and the ADSSS® (ADEPT Distance Support Sensor Suite) Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) system for the Littoral Combat Ship. In March and April of 2016, Mikros received multipleRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More