PRINCETON, N.J., March 9, 2017, MKRS, /PRNewswire/ — Mikros Systems Corporation (OTCQB: MKRS) announced today that it has received a three-year $11.5 million order from the U.S. Navy for engineering and technical support of its ADEPT maintenance workstation. The award is the second Delivery Order issued under Mikros’ Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity multi-year $35.1 million contract with the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Crane, IN. The order covers engineering services to provide product support, systems engineering, increased capabilities and upgrades toRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More