Company Reiterates Full Year 2017 Revenue Guidance of $60 Million to $70 Million LEWIS CENTER, OH–MEEC, (Marketwired – March 07, 2017) – Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. (OTCQB: MEEC) (“ME2C” or the “Company”), a leader in mercury emissions control in North America, has provided a corporate update and announced it has secured an order in excess of $1,000,000 for a new injection system for a large fleet owner of electric generating units (EGU’s) which uses ME2C’s proprietary Sorbent Enhancement Additive (SEA™)Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More