FY2016 Revenue and Profit Expected to Surpass 2015 BOHEMIA, NY–AMPG, (Marketwired – Jul 27, 2016) – AmpliTech Group, Inc. (OTCQB: AMPG) (the “Company”) announced today the receipt of $403,000 of orders in fiscal second quarter 2016 and over $700,000 in the month of July, 2016. CEO Fawad Maqbool stated, “We are extremely pleased that our bookings have continued to increase. Although much of our backlog is from repeat customers who realize our superior performance, service, and quality are the keysRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More