TORONTO and NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2016, CYNA, /PRNewswire/ — Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CYNA) (TSX: CTH) and The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research (“MJFF”) today announced that they are working together to incorporate wearable device technology and “big data” approaches into Cynapsus’ pivotal Phase 3 clinical study of APL-130277, a sublingual (under-the-tongue) formulation of apomorphine to treat (“OFF”) episodes in Parkinson’s disease (“PD”) patients. This is a pilot effort to understand how clinical studies can harness dataRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More