TORONTO and NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2016, CYNA, /PRNewswire/ — Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CYNA) (TSX: CTH) and The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research (“MJFF”) today announced that they are working together to incorporate wearable device technology and “big data” approaches into Cynapsus’ pivotal Phase 3 clinical study of APL-130277, a sublingual (under-the-tongue) formulation of apomorphine to treat (“OFF”) episodes in Parkinson’s disease (“PD”) patients. This is a pilot effort to understand how clinical studies can harness dataRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More