Nov 29, 2016, MHTX, OTC Disclosure & News Service – Manhattan Scientifics (OTCQB:MHTX) announces that it is implementing a plan to have Senior Scientific, the company’s cancer diagnostic unit, pursue an IPO and listing on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) (see description at end of release). Senior Scientific changed its name to Imagion Biosystems Inc. and will create a new board of industry professionals to be led by CEO Bob Proulx. The parent company, Manhattan Scientifics, owns 100% of SeniorRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More