PORTLAND, Ore., Jan. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Eastside Distilling, Inc. (OTCQB: ESDI) (“Eastside” or the “Company”) today announced the closing of two private financings, both a private placement of Units and the exercise of outstanding warrants for cash and debt. In these two financings, the Company received $1.6 million in cash, reduced the outstanding principal amount of 8% promissory notes by $1.15 million, and cancelled warrants to purchase 1,315, 384 shares of Common Stock. The Company intends to use the net proceeds of theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More