DENVER, Feb. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — MassRoots, Inc. (“MassRoots” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: MSRT), one of the leading technology platforms for the regulated cannabis industry, today announced it appointed Mr. Graham Farrar, Founder and Owner of Mission Health Associates (d.b.a. Glass House Farms), to its Board of Directors on February 21, 2018. Prior to entering the cannabis industry, Mr. Farrar was an original member of Software.com (now OpenWave Systems), helping scale the business from a start-up through its initial public offering and listing onRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More