DENVER, Feb. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — MassRoots, Inc. (“MassRoots” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: MSRT), one of the leading technology platforms for the regulated cannabis industry, today announced it appointed Mr. Graham Farrar, Founder and Owner of Mission Health Associates (d.b.a. Glass House Farms), to its Board of Directors on February 21, 2018. Prior to entering the cannabis industry, Mr. Farrar was an original member of Software.com (now OpenWave Systems), helping scale the business from a start-up through its initial public offering and listing onRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More