NEW YORK, May 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a mobile location data intelligence company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ), today announces that they have entered into a revenue sharing partnership with Advangelists, the leading provider of an integrated, low-cost, technology platform to meet all the needs of digital programmatic advertisers. The revenue sharing partnership provides Advangelists’ 200+ clients, including Airbnb, Microsoft, Nike, AOL and Cheetah Mobile, the ability to pay for access toRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More