May 02, 2017 OTC Disclosure & News Service Las Vegas, NV – Player’s Network, Inc. (OTCQB: PNTV), a diversified holding company operating in media and marijuana, today announces the acquisition of Marijuana Incubator and its further development to launch a new division called Marijuana Accelerator. Marijuana Accelerator is part of PNTV’s overall strategy to gain market share by developing a national footprint in the legal medical marijuana industry. Aligned with its mission are to identify and develop ventures in theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More